Aarif habeeb – Digital marketing firm the world’s leading digital marketing agency is always on the lookout for passionate and enthusiastic graduates to join their company as digital marketing internships. This program usually takes either a full-time or part time paid position, with 3/5 days per week being offered during this probationary period which could lead into permanent employment after completion of same depending upon performance levels achieved by candidates willing participate fully in all aspects involved (including office work).
You can make your mark in the ever-changing world of digital marketing with this internship programme. Get prepared for an opportunity that will give you practical experience and skills development to take anywhere!
The Benefits of a Digital Marketing Internship
Are you considering a digital marketing internship in Jaipur? You’re not alone. Many college students and recent graduates are interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing. And why wouldn’t they be? Digital marketing is a rapidly growing industry with plenty of opportunities for those with the right skillset.
Not sure if a digital marketing internship is right for you? Here are just a few of the benefits that can come from pursuing an internship in this field:
call at +91-7742117084 to Join Digital Marketing Internship
1. Gain Real-World Experience
One of the biggest benefits of interning in any field is that it gives you the chance to gain real-world experience. But this is especially true in the case of digital marketing. There’s only so much you can learn in the classroom, and there’s no substitute for learning by doing.
An internship will give you the opportunity to work on real projects for real clients. This will not only give you a better understanding of the industry as a whole but also help you develop the specific skills that are necessary for success in digital marketing. And since most internships are paid, you’ll be able to earn some money while you’re at it!
2. Network with Industry Professionals
Another great benefit of interning in digital marketing is that it will allow you to network with industry professionals. These connections can be invaluable as you start your career and can help you find jobs, land clients, and more. Simply put, it’s always helpful to know someone in the industry, and an internship is a great way to make those connections.
3. Boost Your Resume
In today’s competitive job market, internships have become increasingly important when it comes to landing your first job after graduation. This is because employers are looking for candidates with relevant experience, and an internship is one way to get it. Pursuing an internship in digital marketing will help you stand out from your peers and make your resume more attractive to potential employers.
As you can see, there are many reasons to pursue a digital marketing internship. If you’re interested in this field, an internship is a great way to gain experience, network with industry professionals, and boost your resume. So what are you waiting for? Start looking for internships today!
Digital Marketing Internship for Freshers job tasks
You may work across all areas of digital marketing or specialize in a few, and your responsibilities could include:
- Social Media Management – Developing and Managing and optimizing social media marketing strategy;
- Managing and optimizing social Media channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, LinkedIn.
- Managing SEO, Backlink building and Google Search console and analytics.
- Create original written content ranging from short-form copywriting to a few hundred-word blogs, white papers, direct marketing and CRM
- Assist with SEO and Social media competitor research
- Measuring site traffic using web analytics tools
- Identifying and evaluating new digital technologies
- Creating new ideas to increase brand awareness
- Graphic design
- Creating Newsletters
- Creating and editing visual content (video and photography)
- Website content translation and proofreading
- Trade show and planning of presentations
Areas you will have the opportunity to learn new skills in digital marketing unpaid internship:
- Search Engine Optimisation – SEO
- Social Media Marketing
- Google ads, Bing Ads and Pay per click PPC
- Video Optimisation including YouTube and Facebook, Instagram
- Writing and editing web copies, blog post and short articles
- Digital Marketing Tools
- How to make money
What we offer in digital marketing internship work from home:
- Full support and ongoing training
- Flexible working patterns to fit your needs
- Reference and employer recommendation
- Helping you build a strong CV and cover letter with the assistance of a career specialist
- Contacts with the leading recruiters in the industry
- Industry-recognised digital certifications.
- Experience gained through practical assignments.
- A transformed CV, comprehensive career coaching.
Experience you will Gain in digital marketing internship in Jaipur:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO
- Paid / organic social media
- Digital analytics
- Digital PR
- Email marketing
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC
Who can apply remote internship digital marketing?
- Students or graduates
- Career changers who need industry experience
- Anyone who wants to upskill in digital marketing
How to join Digital marketing internship in your Company:
We have very simple admissions process. You can join us with this easy process. First, you’ll have a brief call with our head coach Aarif Habeeb, who will tell you more about company and internship and he will also discuss your career aspirations and suitability for this programme. Call at +91-7742117084 or email at aarifhabeeb01[@]gmail.com.
- Why should I enrol on this programme?
- Do I need a digital marketing background or experience?
- Why choose a internship in Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing internship Programme Info:
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Language Level: English and Hindi speaking and reading
Minimum age: 18 years
Start dates: Flexible: Skills for Career Success course to start any Monday.