What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing means increasing the sale of specific products digitally. Digital marketing consists of advertisement, social media marketing, brand marketing, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, and email marketing.
It affects the online users as it allows the marketers(seller, vender, etc.) to understand the audience (customers/ consumers) in a better way. Share marketers also use digital means to advertise their references on the internet.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is when a website manages to appear on top of the search engine so that the viewer can see the content when a specific keyword is used.
It targets particular viewers. Optimization is done on the website by linking back-to-back websites in the range & continuous optimization will make the website rank at the top.
This marketing technique is significant in the digital marketing world since it helps you reach out to more potential clients.
SEO for any website has to increase the website’s visibility in the search engine results. A potential customer is unlikely to find your business if it’s on page 70 of the search engine results pages(SERPs).
Benefits of SEO:
- Reach more customer: You gain more significant visitor traffic to the website when you concentrate on SEO activities.
- Incoming offers can help you increase sales: When people find you, they have already sought that product/service on search engines.
- Increasing website speed : SEO forces you to prioritize page load speed to guarantee that your page loads swiftly.
Who are Digital Marketing Professionals?
A digital marketing professional is a multi-skilled individual in charge of promoting a website (or product or a business) through all possible digital marketing platforms.
SEO books for Digital Marketing Professionals
1. SEO Like I’m 5: The Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization
The author of this book is Matthew Capala. As the title of the book suggest that this book is for beginners. The book has basic SEO knowledge, and it does not stress the various theories. It does, however, emphasize the practical applications of SEO and how digital marketing professionals may benefit from it.
2. SEO for Dummies – Peter Kent
The author of this book is Peter Kent. This book is the finest SEO guide for people who have no prior knowledge of SEO, and it covers everything from how to construct a website to using SEO on social media. Even though the book targets beginners, it protects and explains complex concepts well.
3. The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
This book’s author is Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, and Jessie Stricchiola.Whether you’re new to SEO or a seasoned master, you’ll discover helpful information in this book. The book has around 900 pages covering the various aspects of SEO.
4. The SEO Blueprint: How to Get More Organic Traffic Right NOW
The author of this book is Ryan Stweart and David Krevitt. This book covers a variety of reasons why Google may not give your work a high position and how to fix the problem.
5. 3 Months to No. 1: The “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google
Will Coombe wrote this book.The weekly blueprint supplied at the end of the book distinguishes three months to No. 1 from other SEO publications on the market. With all of the essential points covered in most of the text, the conclusion includes helpful guidance on how to improve SEO rankings in a short period.
6. SEO Workbook 2022: Search Engine Optimization Success in Seven Steps
Jason McDonald writes this book. SEO Workbook gives readers and future or current digital marketing professionals practical execution in addition to the much-needed theory. The book provides various strategies for improving SEO rankings, allowing readers to get more comfortable with the complex topic.
7. The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics: A Web Analytics Approach for Beginners By Tarek Riman
It’s crucial to grasp the analytics side of SEO to gather important information like your visitors’ location, interests, age, and habits so you can better understand who they are. After reading this book, you can get an idea about how you can improve your business’s marketing strategy.
8. SEO Made Simple 2020(7th edition): Insider Secrets for Driving More Traffic to Your Website
This book is written by the author Michael Fleischner. The book explains everything that its title has to say. Digital marketers may learn how to use ALT tags successfully and correctly optimize meta tags in a simple tutorial that provides readers with secrets to bringing in more visitors.
His book also covers the way of generating effective backlinks, and at the same time, it also highlights the way of outsourcing the link-building process.
9. SEO 2021: Learn Search Engine Optimization with Smart Internet Marketing Strategies
It is written by the famous author Adam Clarke. The book is one of the bestsellers, and Adam Clarke updates his work to include the latest SEO developments every year. Due to this reason, the book always provides the latest ways and practices to increase your website’s traffic via SEO.
10. How to Get to the Top of Google in 2022(edition): The Plain English Guide to SEO
This book is a superb guide to attaining the number one place by utilizing keywords and constructing SEO tactics because it touches on the crucial parts of getting top search engine rankings without spending a penny.